Wednesday, October 1, 2014

We JUST missed the showers for Tate's group of 8 week old pics! Whew!!!

I have been watching the skies all day and got very lucky with our photo shoot for Tate's pups.

A number of you have asked me if the pups would like water and I think they will because they have no issues at all about going out to play in the showers!  I knew they would have to burn off some of their energy before I could take pics, so if you see a bit of dampness on the pups, you know why.  :+)

Lots of visitors all week for both litters and I am so thankful that they have been getting lots of socialization between all the families that are making the trip up to play and meet them. I know it is a risk every single time as breeders SHOULD be concerned about exposure to Parvo and all the other potentially risky issues that having visitors brings, but I feel exposure to so many different types of people/children is critical for their social development. I pray, I don't regret my open door policy!

October is here and it will be a very busy month for pup appointments as we prepare for Tate's litter to go home; welcome visitors for Figgy's litter and welcoming a new litter with the arrival of Camden soon. The schedule here at ADNE continues to be busy but don't let that stop your from 'coming on down'!

Barolo, named after a great Italian wine!
At 8 weeks, he is 8 3/4 lbs.

Little Haddie McGee continues to wait for a Guardian Home.
Haddie is 6 3/4 lbs. at 8 weeks.

Beau means handsome and who could deny that description of this boy?
At 8 weeks, he is 7 3/4 lbs.

Tip O'Keefe gets lots of visits from his guardian home family.
Keefer, at 8 weeks, is 9 solid pounds.

Green Boy is named Gus! Descriptors of this name are
'steadfast, constant and majestic' - so true! At 8 wks. Gus is 8 1/4 lbs.

2 comments:

  1. Great pictures and I love all their names! Such a handsome bunch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed they are! Tomorrow they go for their first shots - just Parvo and Distemper. Should be a good ride for them.

    They had two visitors today and more tomorrow - a very socialized bunch!! Unfortunately, this stage is all about jumping and biting! They do come around but lots of patience at this point.

    ReplyDelete