Friday, October 31, 2014

Camden and her three week old pups.

This past week, I did move Camden and her pups but not to the pup room. Instead, I put them in a corner of my kitchen to introduce them more to household noises and life in general. In my office, they are somewhat isolated which is great in the beginning but more light and exposure is needed once two weeks of age approaches. I may extend their area once I see them really using the potty box better - there has been improvement but it is very slight. Heck, these blimps hardly walk!!

On Nov. 8th, all of Figgy's pups will go home and that is when these babies will be moved to the Pup Room and Camden can have all the space to herself including access to the fenced in area. At the moment, I take Camden out on a leash many times a day.

As I was cleaning the pup pen, I placed the pups in a laundry basket and Camden promptly jumped in!

Red Boy is 2.5 lbs.

Grey Boy is 2.3 lbs. and sports the white goatee and chest flash.

Glitter Girl is 3.2 lbs.

Copper Girl is 2.12 lbs.

Blue Boy is 2.7 lbs.

Plum Girl is 2.4 lbs. and will have liver pigment.

Green Boy is 2.10 lbs.
For the most part, the girls are the heavier weight group right now.  It will be interesting to see if that changes once they are started on regular food. So far, all are doing well. Every now and again, they do start to interact with each other but it is of very short duration. This coming week will bring many changes and developments. Their eyes begin to really 'see', legs become stronger and they are stimulated by the environment. I find it to be the cutest phase.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, cute pups i found your website while browsing for groodle puppies for sale. Just want to say more power to your blog and have a nice day! XoXo

    ReplyDelete