Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Eight weeks old - just two more weeks to go before Figgy's pups are with their families.

With the placements of Tate's litter and the very busy CERF/Heart Clinic behind me, things are rolling along nicely here at Annabelle Doodles.

Figgy's litter is a carpet of fluffy, happy, active doodles that follow Haddie Mc Gee everywhere. Haddie has really taken on the role of the 'older step sister quite nicely.  I bet in two weeks, most of Figgy's litter will be bigger than Haddie, who is a mini.  I bet Haddie keeps all of them in line though!

I actually took the litter for a ride in the car today just to see if any of them would be uncomfortable or show any signs of stress, like salivation.  None did, they all did quite well with just a couple of weak complaints. :+)

Again, Mother Nature kept the rain at bay and I finished my photo session staying dry. I had to lighten both Crosby and Monty so you could see a bit of their eyes. They are beautifully black.

I love her white toes and chest.
She is a  9 3/4 lb charmer. Waiting for her name!

Chloe (Lime) is the smallest and almost as quiet as Monty.
All 7 lbs. of her wants to be cuddled 24/7.

Phoebe (Lilac) is very sweet with bursts of energy. Pheebz
loves belly rubs. 8 lbs.

Monty (Red) is the most laid back, intuitive pup I have
ever had the pleasure of watching grow. 7 3/4 lbs.

Crosby (Teal) loves life. He is inquisitive yet loving - such a
perfect blend of  'naughty and nice'.  A hefty one at 9 3/4 lbs.



5 comments:

  1. Loving Monty! (The others are darn cute as well.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is so much interest in the black doodles that have white chests or 'beards'. It is such a cute combination. :+)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Barney had a small white beard and chest patches, but they disappeared as he got older. Monty's patches are bigger, so I guess they'll stay with him. He will be awful darn cute.

      I like the way he looks and the way he looks at the camera. The short description of his personality sounds awesome too.

      Delete
    2. When I got a request for a pup for a family with a special needs child, I really wondered if my lines would produce one that fit their request. I produce only pet companions, NOT therapy dogs. However, the 'man upstairs' must have received many prayers because this pup seemed to arrive with a mission written on his soul - he was 'made to order' and I could not believe it. He was also the puppy that the 11 year old loved as well when they visited.

      I am just hopeful that with their trainer, numerous support groups and with this families strength and love that Monty will fulfill their dreams.

      Delete
    3. I will send my best wishes that Monty does exactly that and fills their lives with joy.

      Delete