Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Here they are, here they are! Figgy x Dublin 9 week old pics!

Sorry, busy day with hubby doctor appointments as well as eye CERF's for the puppies. Was really wondering if I was going to make it before it got too dark. Golly, the light is leaving us way too early!!  I did this batch with a mirror so there is a reflection of their backs in most of them.

Pups did very well on the drive to Portsmouth, NH with only minor crying that did not last long at all. On the way back, they were very quiet and all went to sleep. Thank you, puppies!  :+)  As is typical, people waiting for their appointments had to come over and pat the pups as I carried them in and out two at a time. All were very willing to be touched and held.

The exams went without a hitch and I got home in time to get the snapshots done.  Now it is time to get dinner for everyone, including the humans!

Phoebe is 8 3/4 lbs. 

Crosby is the big one at 10 1/4 lbs.


Peach is now Fiona Bailey and is 10 lbs.

Dainty Chloe is 7 3/4 lbs.

Monty is 8 1/2 lbs.

4 comments:

  1. Yay! I have been waiting to see my little doodley doos! Such cuties! One more week..we are ready to just bust open with happiness. :) I can't wait to wake up to puppy kisses xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't forget the crying, pooping, peeing, biting, jumping and craziness that will come in a week as well. Ha, ha. BE READY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know, I know...but it is soooo worth it! It's that labor of love that you are oh so familiar with. You give us such a great foundation to build on which makes it so much more enjoyable. Besides don't you offer life long puppy sitting when we get stressed?? LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now that is funny and soooo not true!!!! :+) Don't you go spreading rumors! Ha, ha!

      I am, however, a phone call away. :+)

      Delete