Friday, October 24, 2014

Oh my...Camden's pups are blimps at 2 weeks.

Bless Camden's big heart, she has been providing some exceptional milk for her babies. I guess all that very rich chicken soup I have been making for her is doing the job!

It won't be long before I will have to move these pups into the pup room but I still need to create a space for them. It appears I had better get on the stick!!!

At two weeks old, most of them have their eyes open and I have even heard a bark from one of them! Funny, I don't generally have a lot of litters where some of the girls are bigger than the boys but this is one of them.  All of them are quite plump.  :+)

Glitter Girl is 2.5 lbs.

Red Boy is 1.12 lbs.

Grey Boy is 1.9 lbs.

Plum Girl is 1.10 lbs.

Blue Boy is 1.13 lbs.

Green Boy is 1.13 lbs.

Copper Girl is 2.1 lbs.

4 comments:

  1. I'm digging Glitter Girl. :) Do you think Plum Girl will be a caramel? They all look so awake and full at 2 weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Plum Girl will be a Caramel. Maybe one of the boys too - not quite sure yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Emmett thinks they are beautiful of course.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are all such butterballs! I am looking forward to their three week pic session. :+)

    ReplyDelete