Tuesday, October 14, 2014

I love it when I have Mother Nature to help with pictures! (FIGGY'S 7 WEEK OLDS)!

The autumn is my favorite time of year.  I am not fond of the summer heat; the fickleness of spring or the ice of winter but I LOVE the time of late summer through mid November.  Back to baking, oven roasts and lots of gorgeous color and textures! I would also like to thank my husband, Carl for providing so many wonderful vegetables for us and the pups to eat and decorate with!

Today's weather was perfect for Figgy's little 'punkins' and I am sure you will agree that each pup was the cutest 'pumpkin' in the wagon!!!  :+)

Teal Boy is the heaviest at this time.  8 lbs. 

Gotta love that tongue on Lilac Girl!  6 1/2 lbs.

Dainty Lime Girl is 5 3/4 lbs.

Peach Girl is very inquisitive (and sweet!).  7 1/4 lbs.

Red Boy is 6 1/4 lbs. of  'chill'.

2 comments:

  1. Just saying I love inquisitive and sweet. :) Inquisitive = intelligence. Red boy 61/4 lbs.of chill sounds like a puppy personal add! lol Awesome pictures again Joyce! Have to agree my favorite time of year as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The festive seasons always help my photo sessions. :+)

    ReplyDelete