Sunday, October 5, 2014

Camden has arrived!

First, I would like to thank Karen for taking care of Camden while her 'official' guardian is in California. So grateful you gave her a bath and brushing today as I was able to clip Camden in no time for her impending whelp. We are ready for this 'rainbow colored litter' to be born! (A rainbow litter is one that should produce black, apricot, cream, caramel, chocolate and possibly red.)

She doesn't look over sized from the back...

nor from the front for that matter.

This pose cleverly hides any bulges.

I really am pregnant!

See??????  My belly is like a gigantic cotton ball!


4 comments:

  1. So sweet Joyce! I love being on "puppy watch". Keep em' coming it's just so fun to see. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Camden has settled in beautifully without any fanfare from my 'house girls'. They know her well.

    I am looking forward to the pups being born - early Christmas surprises!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jane! He will be needing a cigar soon enough! ha, ha!

    ReplyDelete