Thursday, October 2, 2014

Misc. shots of both litters.

A couple of times a day, I combine the litters for some interaction in the pup room.  It is for maybe 15 minutes or so while I tend to some chores.

Today, I also used one of my old x-pens to corner off a small section outside for Figgy's pups to have some fresh air and sunshine! I put the puppy activity center in the small space for them to 'discover'. The biggest attraction, however, was Tate's pups going over to look at them.

Here are some casual shots taken this past week and today.


What is this?
Determined pup!
A three way tug!
Can we talk?
We like this new toy.
These things make a racket!!
What are you guys doing????
Interesting 'dangles' in here.
What is outside this fence?
Hey, get me out of here so I can play too!
Balls instead of water???
Hey cuz, we both have white toes.
This is such a cool ladder!


5 comments:

  1. Busy puppies are happy puppies! So much fun to see them exploring and interacting with each other. You certainly have made good use of the little bits of dry weather we have had this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed that is true! The pups have been out in the rain too because my mop has had a lot of use on the pawprints in the pup room!

      Delete
    2. Lets see..4 paws x 10 pups = 40 prints running at warp speed in circles + another 40 prints per trot in your house from the older girls...have you put the mop down at all? lol Put a door mat in front of the doggie doors and train them to wipe their paws!

      Delete
  2. Ha, ha! I have tried the mat in front of the pup door and what I got is a nice soft place for then to urinate!!! I only put the mat there when NO pups are around because my adults know better! Trust me, with little pups - a mop works best - however, a never ending chore! More rain tomorrow - yea!!! (not!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A labor of love for sure! :) I'll say it again.."you are a saint". lol

      Delete