Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Tate's 7 week pics!

I think you all can see that the pups are full of energy and enjoying all the space that is available to them for chasing, playing ball and discovery from the next post.

Here are their 7 week photos:  One posed and the other casual on each pup.  :+)


Haddie McGee.  Haddie is available for a local Guardian Home.
At 7 weeks, she weighs 5 3/4 lbs. and will
be approximately 25 lbs. at maturity.

-----
Tip O'Keefe has a lovely guardian family.
Keefer will be about 30 lbs. or so at
maturity but only weighs 7 3/4 lbs. now.

-----

Green Boy weighs 6 3/4 lbs. and has really pretty coloring.

-----
Black Boy is 7 1/2 lbs. at 7 weeks. I love his
white toes and bushy eyebrows!

-----

Blue Boy is my model.  Always picture perfect! He weighs 6 1/2 lbs.







4 comments:

  1. Oh, I can't stand it!! I love how they all just have that natural, adorable head tilt! Looks like they are having a blast in the "big kids" yard. Still have fingers crossed ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These beauties are so darn adorable. I am totally smitten for Haddie she is a
    cutie- pa-tootie! BUT I feel so guilty saying that about just her because they are all so stinking cute. That's just me and my "girl" thing. I must say the boys have such a sweetness in their faces that just screams "I'm so loyal and want to love you forever" The coats on this litter are simply AMAZING. When I shop for clothes I always have to touch the fabric and I find myself wanting to pet these guys every time you post new pics of them. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. They do have super, duper coat quality. I, too, am smitten with little Haddie Mc Gee!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you should add Haddie to the Tabor Homestead! :)

      Delete