Sunday, February 14, 2016

HAZEL#2 X EMMETT LITTER - Week one!

Hazel's first complete week with her seven pups has gone very well with no issues. Hazel is eating well, going outside with my other girls and not complaining too much if any of the girls go near the office where her pups are. She lets them know 'they are hers' and my girls understand her message. In another week, she won't mind hardly at all because by then, the moms want a break from puppy demands.

For those who have visited Piper's pups, you know my puppy room is not very large and with Piper's 'bigger' than my normal size litter, it is pretty full! Time will tell what I will do once Hazel's litter is ready for their move from my office. Still pondering that thought.  :+)

Once again we will feature a heart theme for pics - after all, it IS Valentine's Day! To give you an idea of the size of the pups, the 'mailbox' they are in measures 5 inches in length and 3 1/2 inches in height.  :+)

All the pups are sending everyone a Happy Valentine's Day wish!

Denim Female weighs 13 1/4 ounces.

Copper Male is a close second at 1 lb.

Checker Male is 13 5/8 ounces.

Rose Female is the heaviest at 1.2 lbs.

Navy Male is 13 5/8 ounces - I bet he will be a pound tomorrow!

Lilac Female is also 13 1/4 ounces like sis, Denim.

Lime Male is 15 1/4 ounces.





No comments:

Post a Comment