Sunday, February 28, 2016

Piper's litter goes in for their surgeries tomorrow.

So, before dinner, I put five of them at a time in my tub and gave them baths. It really went quite well! None were terrified of the water spray at all and some (like Pink Luna) actually just chilled and quite enjoyed herself! Now the dryer was another story - certainly not their favorite experience. I did not blow them completely dry as their bed areas were all mopped and clean beds put down.

I am going to feed them one at a time tonight so I can keep them from 'bathing' in the food trough. :+)

It won't be until late in the afternoon tomorrow when I can pick them up, so no pics until Tuesday. Sorry about that!

Please note, no bathing for 10 days after surgery so I probably will not do another bath before pick ups unless one of these rascals truly is in need.  :+)

1 comment:

  1. I think watching the puppies eat was my favorite part of the visit!! Especially the puppy that decided to get her whole body in the trough LOL! Thanks for the updates! We love hearing about how they are doing!

    ReplyDelete