Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Temperament Testing and Assignments for the Piper x Thomas litter! ALL ARE SOLD! Thank you!

Here is the list of assignments so far:
  1. Rosado Family - Teal Girl aka PILOT
  2. Ogonowski/Bartlett - Pink girl  aka LUNA
  3. Rice Family - Tan Boy aka CROSBY
  4. Beale Family - Yellow girl aka MADISON BREWSTER
  5. Christiana Family - Green Boy aka WINSTON
  6. Cook Family - Pumpkin girl aka PUMPKIN
  7. Hocking Family - Purple Girl aka LUNA (popular name!)
  8. Fuller Family - Black Boy aka BLITZ
  9. Duffey Family - Blue Boy aka GUS
  10. Payne Family - Red Boy aka OTTO!
I decided to not keep a pup for a guardianship as I may have a new chocolate girl coming into my program from another breeder, so a pup became available. One client decided to switch to another of my upcoming litters.

Once my list is complete, I will forward your emails to keep in contact with all the owners of this litter that I have permission for.  :+)

3 comments:

  1. I'm loving the names! Forever "Pumpkin girl" :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Got a puppy in the mail today ;) snuggle puppy that is lol! Can't wait for our girl Pilot to join the family!! So glad March is right around the corner. Joyce thank you for answering all my silly questions you are a wealth of information. You have made this process so easy and enjoyable... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww... aren't they sooo cute? So many styles to choose from too. I am so happy you have enjoyed your voyage to puppy ownership. The best is yet to come!

      Delete