Monday, February 22, 2016

SEVEN WEEKS - Piper x Thomas Litter!

From here on in, it gets really busy around here. There will be several vet appointments, temperament testing, vaccines, surgeries, eye checks, car rides, visits and lots of outdoor play when it is decent out. From what I hear, Wednesday may not be an outdoor day but the cold does not seem to bother them much at all.

Wednesday is Temperament Testing and Assignments! I know all of you are very excited about the outcome but please know that there a several of you that I need to speak to - so for the sake of 'smooth sailing' here is what you need to be prepared for:

  • A name.
  • Your pup's balance will now be due of $2,250.00 payable to ADNE and a personal check is just fine but needs to be received no later than Friday, March 4th, so it needs to be put in the mail promptly! If you decline your pup, I will return your deposit pronto.
  • You must tell me which neuter procedure you want: a traditional one or a sterilization. There can be no delay on this decision and I cannot discuss the pros and cons at this time. This has been something I have spoken to all of you about already, so know your answer! 
  • Be prepared to be flexible.  :+)
On Friday, all the pups will have their first Distemper and Parvo Virus Vaccine. On Monday, 2/29, the pups will go into my vet for their surgeries and micro chipping. They will be there most of the day.

Monday, March 7th will be their eye exams. and pick ups can begin at any time after this day. During the week is fine if this works for you. Just let me know so I can have the pup ready. On Saturday and Sunday, March 12th and 13th, I will have an 11 am and 2:00 pm pick up available. Please sign up for one of these sessions via private email to me.  Five people as a group is my limit. We can have a question and answer period once I go over the booklet that each of you will have. Please be sure children behave (have a plan in place) so I can go over everything without interruptions - thank you!

By the way, if you have not read the Dog Recommended Food List or the Puppy Supply List on the AnnaBlog, please do so now! Snuggle Puppies need to be ordered online and I highly encourage all of you to purchase one.

Now for the 7 week pics!

Pumpkin Girl - Wk 7 at 6 lbs.

Blue Boy - Wk 7 at 6 1/2 lbs.

Pink Girl - Wk 7 at 5 lbs.

Tan Boy - Wk 7 at 6 lbs.

Purple Girl - Wk 7 at 6 lbs.

Black Boy - Wk 7 at 7 1/4 lbs.

Teal Girl - Wk 7 at 5 1/2 lbs.

Yellow Girl - Wk 7 at 6 1/4 lbs.

Red Boy - Wk 7 at 5 3/4 lbs.

Green Boy - Wk 7 at 6 lbs.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the updates and instructions, Joyce. Exciting times ahead!

    ReplyDelete