Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Little Miss Hazel Mae has arrived here at ADNE. Update!

This morning, our little mini 'blimp' came waddling in for her maternity stay here at Annabelle Doodles. She is sooooo adorable, my mini sized Annabelle look-a-like.  :+)

Here x-ray shows 7 puppies with a possibility for an 8th but that is a 'maybe'.  Delivery day is suppose to be on Sunday - SUPER BOWL pups?????? At the moment she is doing great, eating well and enjoying all the attention. There may be room in this litter but I will wait until Hazel gives birth before announcing on my Home Page.  I like to count my chickens when they are already hatched!


She is awfully chunky - any guesses?

Hazel is so easy to have around, meshes right in happy as pie. She definitely want lots of rubs, pats and snuggles but I don't think that is because she is pregnant, I think she is just like her great-great grandmother, Annabelle - nothing wrong with that! :+)











Emmett is going to be very proud of his second litter with Hazel. The first group from them were just the cutest little guys and I kept back 'Lil Abner' to add to my program. Check out their first litter together by clicking on the Hazel x Emmett litter button on the right.

9 comments:

  1. We miss her already. The boys, their friend, and I are looking through old posts and ooh'ing and aahing. Take good care of our baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Without a doubt. She doesn't leave Carl alone - wants him to keep patting her. She is lying down quite content having had some hamburger, Tripe and Sojos Lamb mix for dinner with clams for dessert. Can anyone say 'spa treatment'?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When we said, "Take good care of her," we didn't mean to take such good care of her that she won't want to come home. :)

      Delete
  3. Emmett is proud of all of his 22 kids, even though none of them call him on Sunday's. We are getting the cigars ready. Hazel sure looks cute and very round!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can not wait to see the pictures of these little munchkins. We are blessed to have MacGregor, from Emmett and Hazel's first litter. He is a carbon copy of his dad Emmett, both in looks and temperament. The description of Emmett by his guardian, describes our boy to a 'T'! Like father like son. I had the pleasure of meeting Hazel Mae. She is a very sweet mommy. I am going with 6 pups Joyce....

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you are right, Roxann! Would make my day. :+) And, yes, Mac Gregor is just a clone of his daddy. I hope to keep back a black female for a guardian home from Hazel's litter. Piper is now retired after two huge litters and I LOVE my blacks!! Please keep your fingers crossed for a female black replica of Mac. I already have a handsome apricot version in Lil Abner. :+)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yah Joyce!!! I am sure that there will be a shiny black beautiful baby girl out of this litter of 7 or 8. Our daughter is closely following your blog. I do believe that she will be acquiring one of your pups. She loves Hazel and Emmett! We will see!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am keeping my fingers crossed. You know how I wished Mac had been a girl!

      Delete