Monday, February 29, 2016

We are home! (Piper x Thomas litter)

It has been a busy day for sure as we were at the vets by 8 am and surgeries stated immediately! All went well and when I picked them up at 4:30 pm, tails were wagging and voices 'singing'.

I just prepared their food and will be feeding them one at a time just to be sure everyone is getting a bit of food. There will be a second feeding around 8 or 9 pm as long as the first feeding is tolerated well. Since they must be fasted for the anesthesia, they are wildly hungry right now!

Tomorrow I will do pics as promised.  :+)

Thursday, they will be going back to the vet for their vaccines but that is not an all day event. It should have been done on Friday when they had their Health Certificates done, but they were out of my special order of vaccines, so we had to reschedule. More car rides!

1 comment:

  1. I watched the video on the blog it really puts things into perspective. I liked it because it had both points of view one of the child and then from the dogs. So nice to hear all went well with the surgeries! Thanks for the updates..

    ReplyDelete