Monday, February 15, 2016

WEEK SIX - Piper Moon#2 x Thomas

Brrrrrr..... it sure has been cold. I am hoping that tomorrow's warm weather (even raining) will be a welcome change!

This week I have had to provide a larger potty box because they are growing and need more toilet space. They also get to play outside their sleeping quarters about three times a day and some even have ventured outdoors for very BRIEF periods.

The wooden box filled with various toys is a favorite along with the cardboard box they love to attack. I am avoiding teeth at every opportunity because they are so sharp but still get impaled often - ouch!

Visitors have been coming often, which I appreciate and I am hopeful will continue as the pups need lots of social activity! Plus, they do sleep well afterwards!!!

Black Boy: 6 weeks 6 lbs.  He is the biggest pup.

Pink Girl: 6 weeks 4 1/4 lbs. She is the smallest pup.

Yellow Girl: 6 weeks 5 1/4 lbs.

Tan Boy: 6 weeks 5 lbs.

Green Boy: 6 weeks 5 1/4 lbs.

Pumpkin Girl: 6 weeks 5 1/4 lbs.

Teal Girl: 6 weeks 5 lbs.

Purple Girl: 6 weeks 5 lbs.

Red Boy: 6 weeks 4 3/4 lbs.

Blue Boy: 6 weeks 5 3/4 lbs.

4 comments:

  1. Yellow Girl and Tan Boy. Be still my beating heart! And they are all absolutely beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have loved Yellow Girl from the moment she was born! :+)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, that yellow girl gives me puppy fever, that's for sure. She's infectious!

      I keep telling myself that we probably wouldn't be a temperament/lifestyle match. ;)

      Delete