Saturday, January 22, 2011

Eloise is a candidate for a local guardian home.

ELOISE HAS A LOCAL GUARDIAN HOME! THANK YOU TO ALL THAT INQUIRED!

A total sweetheart who loves to play fetch and is very respectful of other dogs. Elle gives lots of kisses and loves to be held and groomed. I easily trim her eyes and clip her nails. She is not touch sensitive. Eloise uses a doggie door very well and sits on command. We are still working on leash walking and coming when called. :+)

At 16 weeks old, Eloise weighs 6 lbs. and is not quite 10 inches tall to the top of her shoulders. Her expected mature size should be around 12 to 15 lbs. and approximately the same for height as well - a true little treasure 'box'. :+)

We adore this little mop of red hair and want the perfect guardian for her. Must be local and have experience with dogs. A fenced yard is a must unless YOU are on the other end of her leash!

Interested parties, please email: joycetabor@gmail.com or call 207-676-5579.


Eloise Moppet on her Caterpillar.


Elle trying to initiate Harriet Potter to play.


Elle's adorable face. Does she not resemble her namesake children's book 'Eloise'??? I need to add a red bow!




Elle's coat is AMAZING! Soft as a feather, blows in the wind, brushes out easily and a gorgeous color.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. I am in love with this girl. Oh, how I wish we lived close enough to be her guardian family! There is a very lucky family out there, and they don't even know it yet :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is just so adorable!!! I'm sure that you will find the perfect home for her. In the meantime, I am loving looking at her sweet little face. You should make a calendar with all of your adorable puppy and dog photos. It would be much cuter than the ones that are out there. I would certainly get one. I know you are super busy, but you take such terrific photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! I love this girl to bits and may just end up keeping her here. I have a very specific type in mind and I really do hope the perfect candidate happens by, but if not, she is a very easy keeper. :+)

    ReplyDelete