Saturday, January 22, 2011

We are Three Weeks!

Oh my, my, my. What a group of lush coats, large heads and chunky physiques! Olive's group continues to nurse heartily. They also lap up Goat's Milk in between feedings just to ease Olive's incredible demands by her 'porker' babies.

The pups are still in my office for a few more days due to the cold snap we are under. I am looking forward to putting them in the Puppy Room soon though!

Black Boy is still the whopper of the group at 3.48 lbs.



Orange Boy weighs 2.94 lbs. and is right on target. He shows the darkest hue of the cream colored pups.


Teal is very light in color - I would almost call him Chalk instead of Cream, but the Labradoodle community would call him 'White Chocolate' as he reflects that image beautifully. Yum!


Fudge is what fudge looks like - melted chocolate! She weighs 3.54 lbs.


Rainbow, weighing in at 2.90 lbs. is the smallest girl.


Blue is another 'White Chocolate'. Smooth & soft.... just melts in your hands. He weighs 3.64 lbs.


Rose looks small but is a chunk at 3.20 lbs. She was very alert for the photo shot.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Okay, I love these puppies! And I've fallen hard for Black Boy and Rose Girl! Such endearing babies your dogs produce :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :+) Too many of them are my favorites! I am going to have a hard time choosing the two I want to keep to test on with.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe it's the black noses that are getting me. I'm just realizing that all my dogs have had black noses - not intentionally, but I wonder if there is something subliminal guiding my preferences. Ah, who cares - they're all just adorable!!

    ReplyDelete