Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Here are our 7 wk. pics and weights! (Clara x Clifford)

After the pups enjoyed the snow, they settled down and dried off. I placed each of them on my chair in our den and took a pic of their heads and one of them sitting down. They did really well and are developing into lovely Labradoodles. :+)
_____________________________________

Hazel is first this week and she will have dark liver pigment and hazel eyes. (I guess she was aptly named, huh?) Hazel weighs 6 & 1/2 lbs. at seven wks. old.





Red Boy tilted his head just as I snapped. I just LOVE pups that do head tilts! As you can see he has black nose pigment. Still a whopper at 7 & 3/4 lbs. at the seven week marker.





Our little Green Boy is chock full of curls and cuddles. He always wants to be close to you just in case a kiss or pat is available. Like Hazel, he has liver pigment. The smallest of the pups at 5 & 1/2 lbs. at seven weeks.




Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

  1. All three of them are growing into truly beautiful doodles. Each of them has such a different expression than the others - their personalities are becoming so distinct :)

    Great shots, as usual Joyce!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kelly!

    At least you comment about them every now and again - I love that! I wish more would participate!

    :+)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd comment more, but I'm getting pulled in 3 different directions every minute of every day lol! You wouldn't believe how many comments and emails get started and abandoned!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oops, meant to add my name and hit "publish" too fast!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Joyce,
    Absolutely adorable pictures!
    their sweet little faces are so expressive. I am counting the days until I can bring one home!

    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jane! You posted! I am so thrilled!! Yes, the time starts to really go by fast once they are eating, using the doggie door, running around my kitchen, etc. Gosh in a week or so, they will be going to the vets for their first puppy shot! Time is flying!

    ReplyDelete