Friday, January 7, 2011

Just because they are so darn cute and fun! (Clara x Clifford litter)

I went to get my camera because they were having so much fun this morning playing with Eloise. All of them did go out the doggie door briefly, so I think it won't be long before that will be a common occurrence.

Here is Red Boy. Loves to chase my feet! I had to put myself into their x-pen in order to take shots otherwise, they follow me everywhere. :+)


Hazel Mae has the longest eyelashes!


Green Boy loves to be close to you and stare into your eyes. He is a total lovebug.


The threesome!


This shoot was so cute, I had to include it. Elle with Red Boy.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Joyce, you do such a wonderful job taking pictures of the pups! They have all captured my heart. Their personalities are really starting to show now. Thank you for keeping us so up to date.

    Our new book just arrived, "Dog Listener", looks like a great guide. Thanks for the tip!
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jane! They are having a ball. Now they can go out the doggie door with Eloise and the big world is beckoning them on. Even in this cold, they enjoy their adventures.

    A couple of times they have pottied outside, so that is great! They are getting plenty of exercise and stimulation. :+)

    ReplyDelete