Saturday, January 15, 2011

Pics with Mr. Snowman at 2 wks. (Olive x Cori Litter)

Although we did not make any snowmen outside, there is certainly plenty of snow to make a family of them! I am sure most of you have plenty to share yourselves.

Olive's litter has a couple of 'early peepers' but most of them choose to keep their eyes closed for a bit longer. I bet by next week's pics, all of them will be trying to focus on their world beyond mommy's milk bar. It appears the ladies of this group are the most curious as two of the three have opened their eyes. :+)

All of the pups are on a perfect weight gain per age chart. As in all things growing, they are all over the normal range.
____________________________________________

Miss Rose peeked at her world today! She weighs 2.34 lbs.


Miss Fudge wants to keep her eyes closed for now, but I expect them to open very soon! 2.54 lbs.


Miss Rainbow opened her eyes yesterday and has not shut them since, I think! 2.16 lbs.


Black Boy is still the roly poly of the group at 2.72 lbs.


Teal Boy is going to be very curious when he grows up, I think. Every time I want to photograph him, he has to check everything out first. I have to put my camera on 'Sport'. 2.46 lbs.


Orange Boy has the most color in the group of creams. He also has very cute abstract markings. He weighs the least of the boys at 2.22 lbs.


Blue Boy reminds me very much of his daddy in looks. I think he will have his big 'slipper feet' too. :+) 2.64 lbs.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment