Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Let's have a fiesta!! (Clara x Clifford)

Although the pups are totally enjoying the snow (and even the cold!), they are looking for a change of pace. So, I decided to dress them up in Hawaiian outfits and think SUNSHINE and WARMTH.

They were so very cooperative and I think they even enjoyed wearing the outfits. :+)

----------------------------------------------------------

Green Boy is definitely thinking about learning how to surf. Who could resist a strawberry blond guy with curls???


Red Boy is PRAYING for some 'fun in the sun' soon! He is ready for a bikini doggie parade.


Hazel Mae is is showing off her outfit with all the attitude she can muster. I do believe she is waiting for some 'bling' to be added. Hazel is available for a local guardian home placement.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely adorable! I agree with someone who posted that you should create a Labradoodle calendar - your pics are fabulous! (In your spare time...., right???) LOL. Miss Stella says hello too. She is doing great and we love her to pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! You know, I simply enjoy doing what I do. Since my husband gave me my camara, picture day is not the challenge it use to be. To think, I ALWAYS avoided camaras and taking pics, it was just not something I wanted to learn or do. Now, it seems I have that camara in my hand everyday!

    Please give Stella an extra hug and kiss from her Grammy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! Red Boy almost looks as if he is rolling his eyes at you. "Mo-oom! You're embarrassing me!" This is how my kids feel sometimes lol!

    ReplyDelete