Saturday, January 8, 2011

Olive x Coriander litter one week old!

I know everyone has been patiently waiting for the first individual shots of these beauties! So far, I have found this litter to be exceptionally consistent in coats and confirmation. WOW! I am so looking forward to watching them grow, as I am sure you are.

I do plan to keep one, possibly two puppies from this litter.

_________________________________________________

Rose Girl is a creamy gold color and weighs 1.44 lbs.


Rainbow Girl is cream and weighs 1.24 lbs.


Teal Boy is cream and weighs 1.50 lbs.


Blue Boy is cream and weighs 1.58 lbs.


Black Boy is cream and weighs 1.60 lbs.


Orange Boy is apricot with a couple of white markings and weighs 1.30 lbs.


Fudge Girl is chocolate and weighs 1.54 lbs.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment