Monday, February 9, 2015

Expect 8 week old pics for Hazel's litter by Friday.

It is a complicated week. I need to schedule several appointments and they are not confirmed as yet so I want to inform you that based on the actual times and days, I may not get the 8 week old pup pics up on Thursday.

Plus, Thursday is when they are being Temperament Tested and assigned! A big day!! Stay tuned - it is always such an exciting time.

By the way, this is when I would like all of you to send me a SEPARATE email to tell me what your three preferences are in no particular order. I like having these ahead of the temperament test day in case there is a tie or gender issue as we make the assignments.  Of course, if another snowstorm hits........ oh, I really don't want to think about that. (groan).

So, I am waiting for those choices!!!  :+)

No comments:

Post a Comment