Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Just a few fun pics of Hazel's litter to cheer you up from all this snow!

At last, all of Tillie's pups have gone to their homes and are settling in. A bit of a break for me not to be juggling two litters.

This morning dawned bright and cheerful. I finished cleaning their areas and decided to snap some pics of them enjoying free time. Tomorrow, they will be 7 weeks old but I know there are never enough pics of puppies.  Enjoy.

They LOVE this playmat.

Buttercup - they all love to climb on this 'cat' tunnel.


Camo thinks he can climb the pole!


Green Girl sniffing one of the toys.

Purple Girl - a very agile, inquisitive pup.

Now Green Girl is attacking the 'finger' sewed into the playmat.

Camo boy loves this wooden box containing toys. I find him here often.

Blue and Red boys sharing a toy.

Red boy swatting at the rope toy.

Russet Boy insists he can pull out this toy through the small hole.  :+)

Blue Boy gently playing.

5 comments:

  1. Joyce, you have made my day! I am back at work today after six snow days and decided to browse the puppy pics to brighten my lunch. Imagine my delight to find these new beauties! Love, love, love them ❤️ Lisa W

    ReplyDelete
  2. They love to roam around the room. Boy, their teeth are so sharp and my ankles are 'prime' for chewing! Ouch! Sweet when I pick them up for cuddles. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joyce,

    What wonderful candids of Hazel and Emmett's adorable pups! I agree with Lisa.....those sweet faces can brighten any day. Thanks so much for sharing!
    Hugs,
    Roxann

    ReplyDelete
  4. We live for these updates! They are all so incredibly adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to see many of you posting! I agree with all of you - they sure are cute! :+)

    ReplyDelete