Wednesday, February 18, 2015

I hope this is okay.....9 week old pics a day early??

When I got back home from my appointment this morning, I thought that today would be a good day to get the pups' pics done. Tomorrow, depending on weather conditions, I have two families visiting which can make picture taking time a bit dicey.

I have had my eye on a 'snow' segment for some time but either it was way too cold, actually snowing or the wind was too brutal. Today was perfect so I took advantage.

Those of you visiting may not have noticed the HUGE snow pile that has accumulated on the other side of the puppy alley fence due to the many snowstorms  With the snow falling off the roof and the 'normal' snow amounts, I have shoveled a lot of snow! I finally found something worthwhile to do with it.  :+)

With those big paw pads, I am sure Bella will snowshoe really well!  6 lbs.

Sailor was leaping like a gazelle! I think she rather likes snow.  6 1/2 lbs.

Clementine stuck her face in it. 7 lbs.

Mac Gregor was going for the Old English Sheepdog look! 6 1/4 lbs.

Brady was stoic but I really think he prefers lying by a warm fire. 7 1/4 lbs.

Not only did Novak own the pile of snow, he then stuck his tongue out at me! 6 lbs.

Lil Abner let me know his toes were cold by raising one. 5 1/4 lbs.
As you all know, the pups go in for their surgeries and microchips on Friday. Let's hope I am able to travel on decent roads and this new storm doesn't dump a heck of a lot of the white stuff.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are absolutely adorable pictures Joyce. Happy that Sailor likes the snow as I spent two hours today shoveling a path for us around the back yard to play! I'm sure I'm not alone in saying I'll never mind getting pictures early!! Will pray for safe travels on Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, the next time we have 'formal' pics, it will be in the arms of their owners - no props needed! :+)

    More snow coming tonight, so more shoveling ahead but at least they now go in and out of the dogie door and enjoy themselves in the frosty air. It has been a long time coming. Typically, my pups are going outdoors by five weeks old - this group was almost 8 weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very smart pups Joyce! Tooooo cold to venture out! Thanks for the pics...always so appreciated......love all those sweet faces!
    Smiles on our faces😉
    Mac Gregor's Mom and Dad

    ReplyDelete