Thursday, February 12, 2015

Hazel's 8 week old 'VALENTINES' have been assigned!

Quite a day but we have finished assignments - whew!

I hope all of you will be happy owners of these cherubs and I know all of you have been instructed on what is in store and what needs to be done.

Please welcome each other to the Annabelle Doodle of New England family.  :+)

'Cuddlebug' that's me! 'BELLA' aka Green Girl assigned to the Sullivan family.
P.S. 'Can I sleep with my new human brothers'?

'My heart belongs to Roxann'. 'MAC GREGOR' aka Red Boy assigned to the Gregory family.

'I am sending me to the Williams family for Valentine's Day'.
Love, 'SAILOR' aka Buttercup

I hope to 'fall in love' with a bunch of doodle beauties in the near future'!
Annabelle's 'LIL ABNER' is looking for a local guardian home.

'I do believe my heart belongs to the Bruce family and my new bro, Rafa.
My name is 'NOVAK'.

'Will Delilah and I have to share EVERYTHING?' asks 'CLEMENTINE' aka Purple Girl of the Ray-Feloney family?

'Want to swap Valentines'? 'BRADY' aka Blue Boy assigned to the Bureau family.

5 comments:

  1. Oh MacGregor sweet boy...our hearts belong to you too! Happy Valentine's Day to you.....we love the pic of you and the MacGregor plaid!
    Thanks to momma Joyce.....sooooo appreciate...XOX

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are so excited to have another valentine to share our hearts with! Joyce, your doodles are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are so excited to have Purple girl come home! It's looking like she will be named either Ruby or Clementine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sailor brings us such joy for Valentine's Day! Love to you our little girl and gratitude to Joyce for bringing you into our lives! xoxo
    The Williams

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both great names Jennipher, but I have always loved Clementine. :+)

    ReplyDelete