Friday, February 13, 2015

We had a visit to the vet this morning for our Health Certificates and first vaccines.

Thank goodness I didn't have to take them in a snowstorm! I shall be grateful for small blessings.  :+)

The ride to my vet was somewhat vocal with several whining but I could not tell you which ones they were. The good news is NONE of them threw up or had wet muzzles - so no car sickness!!!  Once at the vets, they enjoyed exploring the floor and having vet techs visit for cuddles. Every one was a brave soldier during the exam and vaccine injection.

The stool samples were negative for parasites, so no worming meds were given - that always makes me extremely happy. The ride home was very quiet as they had lots of 'exercise' playing on the floor attacking the rug, vet tech shoelaces, paper towels and the like. They are all napping as I type.

Monday is another adventure day with the OFA Eye Exam vets in Portsmouth, NH. We should be done shoveling from the weekend storm - at least I hope so. Their last vet visit will be Friday, 2/20/15 when they will have the early spays and neuters. By the 24th, they will be ready for pick ups for those who want to come earlier than 2/28/15.

No comments:

Post a Comment