Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Here are a few pics outdoors!

Although all of them would not venture outdoors today, there were a few brave souls! I have to say both Russet and Camo enjoy the cold air the most. If I leave the dogie door available, they go out all the time. Every now and again Red Boy will join them. Both Purple and Green Girls are definite princesses and prefer lounging on the big tiger indoors.

Here are a few pics.

Russet is first to 'test' the dogie door.
Off he goes to venture outdoors!

They want to go out soooo bad .... 

Not to be outdone, Camo squeezes through the door to follow Russet.

Then Buttercup and Blue Boy bravely go through.

Green, Purple and Red did not join these brave souls.

5 comments:

  1. What inquisitive faces! I can not imagine what is going through their minds! They are ALL so adorable....what a wonderful group of pups....ALL above and beyond.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They do remind me of baby ewoks! So darn funny! Such a sweet bunch. I just wish they could be outdoors more. First litter ever to be so restricted from the outdoors. Of course, this has been some winter! Definitely not the norm. Many of my winter litters still had access to the outdoor play area but this one has been brutal between temps and snow amounts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! I cannot wait to explore the great outdoors with one of these inquisitive beauties. Love, love, love!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let's hope when you get them at the end of the month it won't take till April, Lisa!!

      Delete
  4. Russet is my kind of guy! Brave and adventurous.

    I love seeing their little faces at the doggie door staring out. So so cute!

    ReplyDelete