Thursday, May 17, 2018

SIX WEEKS - Charlotte x Wyatt litter.

We now have a bunch of little doggies rolling, jumping, hopping and tripping you wherever you walk.  You really can't take a step without a 'puppy bodyguard'!  :+)

They spend a lot of time outdoors playing and napping.  I feed them outdoors too on different surfaces so that they are very versatile with what and where they have food.  I have just started sprinkling Life's Abundance on top of their wet food so that their digestive juices begin to recognize it.  In about a week or so, they will be eating Life's Abundance exclusively.  Be sure to go to my AnnaBlog link to order this food for your pup!  You want to be sure it is there BEFORE puppy comes home.  Also, don't forget to purchase your Snuggle Puppy (online only).

Brown Collar Boy - 6  1/2 lbs.
Hoping this boy joins my program in a guardian home setting.  If anyone is interested, please contact me.
I would still like him to be included in your preferences just in case I change my mind!

Pink Collar Girl is the smallest pup.  She barely makes the needle move past 4 lbs.
It would be great if a customer would allow me to have just one litter with her. A savings to you!
Pink Girl is sweet, curious, smart and has great eye contact.  A social butterfly is a good description of her. 

Yellow Collar Girl is 5 lbs. this week.  You can already see her color changing to a 'lavender'.
She could also be developing the same 'elegant' greying that her daddy has.  Why is it people think men look so
distinguished when their grey hairs show up; but women are considered 'dowdy'?  I have never understood this.

Robust Red Collar Boy is tied with his bro below at 6  1/2 lbs.  His coat is dense, lush and soft as cotton.
He is a quiet sort of guy.  Loves to cuddle and be cuddled.  When tired from all the activity,
he just finds a quiet place and takes a nap!

Choc/Wht Parti Boy is a glutton like his bro above.  Weighs 6 1/2 lbs. When I pick him up from
a meal, his tummy feels like a sack of grain - heavy!  He loves to play though and
is usually a willing partner for most anything.  

Thanks for the puppy socializing, Roz!

As always, the pups love it when visitors come to give them lots of attention.  Pats, kisses, belly rubs, cuddling all make them so happy.  Of course, there is some nibbling but they ARE puppies!  Keeping shoes, boots, toys and precious belongings off the floor will curtail that in time.  I would also not allow nibbles on fingers - cute now, not so cute later.  :+)


Regarding Yellow Collar Girl - I wanted to put up this pic of the litter's daddy to clue clients as to how she will change.  My best guess is that she will most definitely favor Wyatt with the manner of how her coat color will change. What I can't guarantee is IF she will actually turn to lavender which is a clearer color that changes the entire body.

This is Wyatt and you can see how his face changed but not his body so much.


This is Wyatt and you can see how the color on his face is both grey and chocolate.  His body is still a light brown.

This is Rumple and he is a lavender.  He was chocolate but diluted all over to this shade.

Chocolates are a variety of colors in the brown range from deep brown, to a cafe which is like a brown with a 'frosting' of silvery grey hairs to a lavender that almost has a 'bluish/silver hue'.  No breeder can guarantee what version any chocolate pup will mature to. 

I just want everyone to know this can happen so there are no surprises!

6 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! Waiting is just so hard! Gorgeous puppies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! Try as I may, I just could not get these pics up earlier. They are such wonderful pups. :+)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no, Joyce. I didn't mean waiting for the Thursday pictures is hard (even though it isn't easy, lol). I meant waiting for puppy assignment day and pick up day is hard. Very hard!

      We are very lucky to have the weekly picture updates. Thursday is the highlight of my week. These puppies just get cuter and cuter every day.

      Delete
  3. I love watching them grow and develop! What an interesting litter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We feel so lucky to have the weekly picture updates and the visits. There can't be cuter puppies anywhere. Period. Well-done Charlotte, Wyatt, and Joyce. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete