Monday, June 3, 2019

Another new post that I am so excited about!

This little guy is over the top cute.  He is six months old now and we had a visit this morning.  What a little doll baby!  About 14 inches tall and 15 lbs., a true mini stud prospect.

If you read my post on Hobbs and his Mastiff friend Brick, it was truly heartwarming.  I had Hobbs checked over to see how he was progressing and my vet was soooooo smitten with him.  I wanted to post a few pics to show off this miniature stud prospect.  I pray he passes his testing when a year.  Right now, we wanted to be sure he has two testicles, is friendly, solid in structure and confident.  He is all that and more!  :+)






ADNE Force of Hobbit aka Hobbs is from Daisy Mae and Thaddeus.  He just makes my heart sing!

3 comments:

  1. Oh, my goodness! What a little charmer ...
    His expression in the last picture is one I often see on Brinkley.
    Must come from Daisy ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed he did! He is from the Daisy x Thaddeus mating and I was so surprised that a male his size was produced!

      Delete
  2. he is so adorable - love his color too!

    ReplyDelete