Thursday, June 6, 2019

SURGERIES ARE DONE! Elsie x Duckie Litter

The pups did beautifully and I was able to pick them up in earlier than I expected.  When I got them home, they went outdoors for potty and then I kept them in the pup room pen for recuperation.

Surprisingly, both Gretel and Onyx were gentle with them.  They only had their microchips inserted at the vets.  The 'patients' had their microchips put in while under anesthesia for their surgeries - lucky little buggers.  Those microchip needles pinch!  

Buzz is on the grate with Gretel and Onyx laying down in front.  Rosie is snuggling with the stuffed bunny and Maggie Mae is happily hogging the crate space.

1 comment:

  1. I love this pic of them all crashed out. So glad they are settling in to their new homes. I can't wait for Elsie to have a playdate/meet up with Gretel very soon. It'll be fun for them to reconnect every so often.

    I guess you are starting all over with Clary's litter! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete