Friday, June 14, 2019

GUNNY'S x-ray. Pic of Gunny.

I was pleasantly surprised when I was at the vet for Gunny's x-ray and her weight was 31 lbs.  Now, Gunny is normally around 22 lbs.  She is small but sturdy.  That gave me a hint at the possible number of pups.  She is also quite round and the vet tech made a comment about that.  When we all looked at the x-ray, I counted eight and the vet felt for sure seven but agreed there could be an eighth one tucked up in the 'ball' of spines and heads' on the left horn.  I guess we will all find out in about a week!

This just may open up a couple more applications but I am going to wait for the actual whelp before I open up her list again.  I might want to keep one or two back for guardian homes.

Gunny's belly is pretty full!

No comments:

Post a Comment