Saturday, June 1, 2019

ASSIGNMENTS FOR ELSIE'S LITTER!

I might also add that this post will include their 8 week old photos as well!

Another busy day here at ADNE.  Earlier this morning I was able to get the photoshoot done but had to put it aside as my breeder friend came to pick her puppy. We had agreed on this litter some time ago and I could not even pick MY pup until she had made her choice.  :+)

Then after that was said and done, I was calling up my potential owners to give them their assigned pup when Clary decided to begin whelping her puppies - OH MY!  Once again, I had to put things on hold as Clary's babies enter the world.  So far there are two of them.

Alas, I have contacted all I needed to and we have surprises as is normal.  It is amazing how the temperament test can change things but I am so use to this that I hardly skip a beat.

Let's see who is packed and ready for their next adventure!

Lime Boy - 'BUZZ' is anxious to get on his way to the Peterson Family.  6 lbs.

Denim Boy will be a potential stud for Great Rock Labradoodles!   5 lbs.


Onyx Girl was placed with Sue and Alan Lehotsky.  4.5 lbs.

Yellow Collar Girl - 'ROSIE' will fit nicely under the seat for all those trips to Florida with the Shea's.  4.1 lbs.

Copper Girl - 'MAGGIE MAE' is excited to join the Toomey Family! 5.5 lbs.

Teal Girl (SHILO)  placed with the Cunninghams!  4.5 lbs.

6 comments:

  1. Congrats to all the lucky families.
    This was such a delightful litter to watch šŸ„°

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the summer prop! It has been fun to watch this litter grow. AND you now have your dream Teal girl. Can not wait for her name.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. It means 'Little Pearl' and I loved the Grimm Fairy Tale as a child.

      Delete
    2. She is indeed a “Little Pearl”

      Delete