Thursday, June 20, 2019

GUNNY X BOOMER - list of birth sequence and ID's

I thought a list of the pups' IDs and weights might interest some of you.

When a girl is whelping, you don't have much time to spend on thinking of ID descriptors.  Clary's litter has the typical 'collar color' IDs and since duplicating the same thing will confuse me, I strive to eliminate confusion!!  :+)

Hence, I decided to be a bit more 'dramatic' and use synonyms of colors for this group.  Listed by time of birth and weight.  I like to be creative.  :+)

  1.   Sage - Female is apricot in color and was the firstborn at 4:49 pm and weighed 7  1/2 ounces.
  2.   Fudge - Male is chocolate and appeared at 5:46 pm and was the biggest pup at 9  1/8 ounces.
  3.   Rocky - Male is apricot and has a grey collar the color of most rocks.   Born at 6 pm and            weighed 5  5/8 ounces, the smallest male!
  4.   Coral - Female arrived at 6:39 pm and weighed 7  1/4 ounces.  She is apricot in color.
  5.   Sky - Female is apricot and presented herself at 7 pm.  Smallest one in the litter at 5  1/2 ozs. 
  6.   Violet - Female was born at 7:18 and is a luscious chocolate.  She weighed 6  3/8 ounces.
  7.   Coal  - Male.  Like his descriptor, he is black with dashes of white on his chin, chest and back     toes.  Coal arrived at 7:54 pm and weighed 6  5/8 ounces.
  8.   Coffee - Female.  I should have had some because I almost missed her!  I noticed a pup without a collar and did another count!  Gunny had gotten up to move around a bit and I            decided to change the bedding and there she was still a bit wet.  Best guess is she arrived around 8:32 pm and weighed 6  5/8 ounces.  Always a surprise.  :+)
Next Wednesday, when they turn one week old, I will post individual pictures of them.  Since I do not have confirmation on the applications yet in my file - I am taking additional applications at this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment