Wednesday, June 5, 2019

Surgery tomorrow! Elsie x Duckie Litter.

We are off again to the vets tomorrow.  All of the pups will be getting their microchips and Buzz, Maggie Mae and Rosie will be getting their surgeries.  It will be multiple visits as the pups will not be picked up until late in the afternoon and I also have two of my adults going in for their annuals in the early afternoon.  Better gas up the car again!

I always like to give the pups a bath before their surgery day and I must say ALL the pups enjoyed the water and the spray hose.  Maggie actually just sat there enjoying the spray as I lifted her head to get to her chest but none of them were an issue at all.  I had the blow dryer going but really did not use it much as the pups were comfortable with just the towel soaking up the water.  They did go into the crates for a nice nap after the bath.

Will hopefully have some pics of the pups after they return home.

Will see most of you on Saturday, June 8th at 1 pm.  I do have one client picking up at noon due to their long drive.

No comments:

Post a Comment