Friday, March 2, 2018

CHARLOTTE is pregnant!

Wyatt is going to be a daddy for the first time and will have 'to pay' alimony to Charlotte's 5+ puppies some time soon.  Ha, ha!  I know he will be a lover to a few others so will have a 'bad boy's' reputation.  In reality, he is the sweetest male and a gentle soul.

Now that we know the deed was successful, we wait for pups to develop, then the whelp; and finally the fun starts with pics, visits and the excitement of watching them grow.  :+)

Hmmmm  expected whelp date is around April 1st - April Fool's Day pups?????  I must think of fun names to call this group instead of color codes if they are actually born on April Fool.  LOL!

7 comments:

  1. YES!!!!!!! We can't wait! We have been checking your blog daily! and of course, congratulations to Charlotte and Wyatt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can not wait to see Wyatt's pups. I love that boy. And we all know how wonderful Charlotte is! Boy/ Girl what a combo! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are all happy about this news!

    ReplyDelete