Friday, March 30, 2018

GUNNY2 X ABNER LITTER - WEEK FIVE

It has been a busy, busy, busy day with a vet appointment for Charlotte, who is having five puppies but my vet was behind schedule which put the rest of my day on 'delay'.

I had a wonderful friend stop by, which I enjoyed immensely and as I told her 'if you don't take the opportunity to spend some time with friends, it might be too late another day.  Right after she left and I was getting my equipment set up for pics, our neighbors stopped by and that pushed me back once again!

Finally, it was picture time but it took three sessions for me to be happy with the results, so better late than lousy pics, right??

I now feed the pups three times a day to take a load off of Gunny. She goes in to nurse when and if she wants to as I know the pups eat well.  This process works well for everyone and Gunny decides when she wants to totally wean her pups.

I have extended their pen space to include an 'Interaction Square' for them to check out and pull on and they now have a bed in their pen. Next week, I will remove the bed and put in a couple of crates for them to investigate and get use to.  By the way, they have teeth!

To the pics with Mr. Floppy Ears!  HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!

Orange Boy weighs 3  3/4 lbs.

Green Boy weighs 3  1/2 lbs.

Teal Boy weighs 3  1/4 lbs.

Rainbow Girl weighs 3  1/2 lbs.

Purple Girl weighs 3  1/2 lbs. and is using Floppy's ear as a blanket. She is ready for a nap!

Blue Boy is almost at 4 lbs. and is the largest in the litter.  3  7/8 lbs.

2 comments:

  1. I love to see your pups as they grow! Gorgeous all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely adorable! What sweet faces!
    Thanks for sharing Joyce!

    ReplyDelete