Friday, April 18, 2014

It is Easter Weekend and Tillie's pups are two week's old!

I bet a lot of you will be with family this weekend so I hope I have posted these pics for you to enjoy before having to travel.  They are more adorable on a big screen like a computer.  :+)

The pups and Tillie enjoy the puppy room although I do have to monitor how much light and heat they get in the afternoon when the sun shines in.  The floor has radiant heat and we do have a fan as well as air conditioning when needed.  Right now, just closing or opening a window keeps them comfortable.

As you can see by their weights, they are doing very, very well with Orange Boy being the heavyweight and Neon Boy appears to favor the smaller size of his mom.  Both girls are right on target for about 30 pounders. I expect eyes to be opening by the end of the weekend.

Weekly car rides are planned and Early Neurological Stimulation will continue for three more days. Soon they will be available for visitations which begin at 4 weeks of age. Contact me when you would like to plan a visit.

I did not use the typical colored egg theme - I chose, instead, my 'country cottage egg basket' for a background prop. - it just suited the pups.  Those little hats were just too cute to pass up at the store. :+)

Teal Girl is 2 lbs. 1 oz. at 2 wks. 

Purple Girl is 2 lbs. 7 ozs. at 2 wks.

Hefty Orange Boy is 2 lbs. 13 ozs at 2 wks.

Trim Neon Boy is 1 lb. 14 ozs. at 2 wks.

8 comments:

  1. Bonnets! So adorable, very vintage! You have once again outdone yourself Joyce :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debbie, Sundog and BarneyApril 18, 2014 at 8:58 PM

    Just too adorable. I love the cute little hats theme.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Debbie. I know everyone expected bunny hats or a more colorful theme but I guess I was in a more 'neutral' state of mind. :+)

      Delete
    2. I'd like one in each flavor! These are sweet treats for an Easter basket. Easter wishes from central PA.

      Delete
    3. Who is following my blog in central PA? Would love to have a name. :+) Happy Easter to Anonymous.

      Delete
    4. Not so very anonymous. It's Grammy Joanne watching her grandpups from afar!

      Delete
  3. Thank you for the updates...they are all so cute. Very delightful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Little Neon Boy definitely sets himself apart from that pack with his casual cool style ;-)

    ReplyDelete