Sunday, April 6, 2014

Tillie's pup pics - individuals!

I know they are not a week old yet, but I do like to get newborn pics for myself so I thought I would share. Here are these babies on their third day of life.  I can tell you, these guys nurse ALL the time!  It is showing because they are gaining nicely.  Actually, they must favor their mom who ate TWO bowls of food this morning!  Enjoy.
Purple Girl weighs 12 3/4 ozs. She is solid colored but I do believe she has white on her chest.

Orange Boy weighs 14 3/8 ozs. He has the most white tipping in the litter.

Neon  Boy weighs 11 3/8 ozs.  I do believe he will sport both a white moustache
 and goatee which will give him such character!

Teal Girl weighs 11 ozs. and has a nice dose of white markings.
It is very difficult to tell what the coats will do at this young age. Both parents have curls, so it stands to reason the pups will be curly coated.  Most doodles add more curl as they mature but there have been some that don't.  :+)

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks, Mary! I am looking forward to them growing. :+)

      Delete
  2. Yay puppy pics! You made our day, we love to see these precious babies. I love the little white feet they remind me of glass slippers! I am fan of the girls BUT a mustache and goattee OMG! I love it! I don't how you do it Joyce but you have your recipe down pat! All you doodles have such a beautiful look.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am with you Jill - the mustache and goatee on Neon Boy is going to be such a hoot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Debbie, Sundog and BarneyApril 8, 2014 at 11:07 PM

    I will be looking forward to seeing Neon Boy's mustache and goatee as he grows. As you said, that should be a hoot!

    As you know, I just love those blacks! (The other pups are adorable too. I wouldn't want to forget those little cuties.)

    ReplyDelete