Saturday, April 5, 2014

Please welcome Tillie's sweet newborns to the Annabelle Doodle Family!

After a very uncomplicated birth last night, Miss Tillie's newborns are doing wonderfully this morning. No, I did not get my black and white girl, but I sure can't complain about Tillie and Dublin producing four beautiful and healthy babies!

I know everyone has been anxiously waiting for a pic or two of the family, so here they are. Naturally, I will continue to post pics on this Blog as they grow - not everyday, mind you!




In order of birth:

  • Neon Boy is black with a white chest and I think a toe or two.  He was born at 9:00 pm and weighed 10 1/2 ozs.
  • Purple Girl is a light apricot and I am not sure yet if she has white markings.  She arrived at 9:34 pm and weighed 11 1/8 ozs.
  • Next was Teal Girl who is a darker apricot and has a white flash on her head, chest and a white toes, I believe.  She weighed 9 3/8 ozs.
  • Last came Orange Boy- a hefty one at 13 1/8 ozs.  He is apricot with white markings on his head, chest and feet.  He was born at 10:35 pm. 
They have all gained weight and are actively nursing as of this morning.  Tillie has an excellent appetite and only leaves to go to the bathroom.  Five stars to Tillie for a first time mom!

3 comments:

  1. So happy everyone is dong well! Congrats to Tillie and Grammy Joyce :) So sweet, I love the pic with the pup cuddled under her front paw.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It happens in every litter - it is the sweetest thing. :+)

    ReplyDelete