Monday, April 14, 2014

Pups were moved to the Puppy Room today.

Everyone is a bit confused even momma Tillie but in another hour they will be settled and all will be calm. Since I had to take their weights, I thought I would post this novel way of showing it to you.  :+)





Here they are in the pup room with their floppy eared buddy to snuggle with.
Tillie is not with them all the time now.  She takes lots of breaks and we have even played ball a bit in the puppy play area.  I have to say, Tillie does not like to share - she gets the ball and tries to hide it so the other dogs can't participate. When she won't bring it to me or drop it, the game ends.  She also will spend time sleeping in our bedroom at night. If she hears the pups, she runs down to check on them. Very cute.

5 comments:

  1. I want them all! Don't you wonder how I see these posts so quick?? I just sit on your blog all day and wait for an update. :) Are those rainbow loom collars Teal and Lime are sporting? Such dolls Joyce I can't wait to see their little personalities!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do Jill! Wow! Yes, I made a ton of colors for the pups and connected them with ribbon instead of the 's' clamps. All of them have them on. In a couple of days I will see if they fit the Paracord collars I made. I love cord, it is so tough and washes well.

      One of my clients children made some Loom collars for me and I just adored them, so bought a loom and looped away. :+)

      Delete
  2. OMG Joyce if you start knitting socks for these puppies, I will be a bit concerned! lol I can just see you weaving away on your rainbow loom..like knitting a blanket when you know the baby is coming :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Giggle! You will NEVER get me to knit anything! I do enjoy making Paracord Bracelets and the the Rainbow Loom ID collars. :+) I like working with my hands, I use to weave baskets.

    ReplyDelete
  4. C'mon Joyce..they are 2 weeks old!! Let's see em! Are their eyes open? Will they be wearing bunny ears? Are they in a basket? I can't stand the wait! I spoke with Dr. Dodds today what a brilliant lady :) She had so much information to share. I hope you have a wonderful Easter with your family.

    ReplyDelete