Saturday, May 17, 2014

After the rain, the sun came out so we took a walk.

Since my grandson was visiting and adores being with the pups, we decided to take them for a walk using my doggie stroller.  Here they all are waiting to get moving.  I LOVE this stroller and so do the pups!  They are totally non-plussed by cars passing now.

We did stop at a neighbors and Mom, Gram and adolescent kids came out to cuddle and hold the pups who enjoyed all the attention.  We proceeded to the playground so my grandson could have some playtime on the equipment.

By the time we got back, they were all sound asleep and totally oblivious to all the bumpiness and noises of the road.



6 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! All of pups are sooo precious! However the smallest ones just steal my heart!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I wanna go on a walk too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How is it that your grandson is always so color coordinated with whatever the pups are doing in your photos lol! He is too adorable :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is too funny. He has changed his clothes numerous times today and it just worked out! The weather has been so weird today.

      Delete
  4. Joyce it gets no sweeter than this, it just warms my heart to know you pack those puppies up and walk them in that stroller! Purple girl looks like she is giving a little wave lol What a fun time spent with Grandma! I just love it.

    ReplyDelete