Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Pouting pups....

These fur babies really love being outdoors and today they were in a different pen as well as using the alley with the ramp that leads from my puppy room.  I want them to get use to it as a precursor to learning the dogie door.  After a couple of days being in the alley area, they then get very curious when I am in the puppy room and before you know it, they are experimenting with how to get to me via the dogie door.

At almost 7 pm, I had to bring them into the pup room to settle for their upcoming dinner and bedtime.  They complained good and loud and I went to check on them and this is what I saw.  Thank goodness the camera was handy!


That Neon Boy can be a hoot at times!!!  You can see how much larger Orange Boy is to the group - going to be one stocky doodle!

5 comments:

  1. Ah yes..I do believe you have reached the toddler stage! lol Climbing on everything and wanting to be heard. lol I'm telling you I think Neon and Teal could have their own TV show they are such a hoot to watch. Orange may be stocky but Neon can surf a caterpillar!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of them have their moments but I just thought Neon's antics were just too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OTFL at Neon "being on top of the world...lol. How very adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. He does the funniest things. I am afraid he is going to be quite the character! It seems the two little ones are full of mischief.

    ReplyDelete