Sunday, May 11, 2014

An interesting link for pet buyers to read regarding your pup/dog diet.

Inquiries are being made about what food to feed your new puppy.  As most of you know, I have never been an advocate for commercial pet food until I read and saw the benefits of  LIFE'S ABUNDANCE. 

I AM an advocate for an excellent and complete raw diet but not all pet owners have the advantage of a husband who raises organic chicken and veggies like I do for their doodles!  In lieu of doing that, I strongly suggest that all my puppy buyers feed LIFE'S ABUNDANCE SMALL DOG/PUPPY food for at least their first year.  I now add LA to my doodles' diet each and every day and they love it!  I am thrilled to have finally found a kibble that is made from such quality ingredients with great customer service and auto ship!


No comments:

Post a Comment