Saturday, May 3, 2014

The pups enjoy the baby mat!

The afternoon became cloudy today so it was a great time for me to catch some pics of the pups playing on the baby mat.  They think it is pretty fun!

'Hey, I think this is a circus!', says Orange Boy.

'These flowers do not smell', says Purple Girl.

'Oooooh, I'm gonna take a bite right out of your ..........

'leg, I meant leg'! says Teal Girl.

'What is Orange Boy doing'?

'Hey guys! I finally grabbed this ring, but how do I get it out of my mouth'?

'Hey Purple Girl...wanna play tag?' asks Neon Boy

'Gotcha!  Your it!  :+)

4 comments:

  1. omg Joyce that little neon boy is a doll! He looks so teeny tiny and teal girl's face is the sweetest. Purple girl speaks to me..I think I heard her say she wants to live in Hampton Falls. No kidding, I heard it lol and every time I look at orange boy I can't help but think he has his white gym socks pulled up! O my I just love them all! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree that they are all just adorable! They had fun and so did I. :+) They are all sleeping like logs ....zzzzzzzzzzzzz.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Neon Boy
    I am ready to take over the World!

    ReplyDelete