Friday, May 30, 2014

Here are their spontaneous pics and weights for Week 8.

This all would have been done much sooner if my computer Mouse had not died on me in the middle of all this.  That meant a drive to the store to get a new one.  However, this has been a very busy week for me as I am also in the middle of Tate O'Reilly getting ready for her date with Thomas. So there have been numerous irons in the fire!

So, I have tried to compensate with several posts and pics to make up for it.  I warn you, the upcoming week may be worse, so PLEASE be patient!  :+)

Here is Pippin!  She is peeking over a rock.  6 1/4 lbs.
Local Guardian Home placement needed. Contact Joyce.  :+)

Sir Winston, who LOVES to take pics! 6 1/2 lbs.
Assigned to Family Dupont.

Elvis, chewing on a toy.  9 1/2 lbs.
Assigned to Family Jeffrey.

Daisy always a lady.  I think she is going to have my Harriet's
trademark of crossing her front feet.  8 3/4 lbs.
Assigned to Family Bell.

7 comments:

  1. Sweet little pups! I was missing them all week, I love to see your updates!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! My trainer was just so impressed with every one when she tested them Friday morning. Such a fun, curious, LOVING group.

    Hopefully, I will be able to take more pics during this coming week but that will depend on my traveling arrangements for getting Tate bred and the vet appointments for the pups.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How do you get those pictures just fantastic!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sir Winston could be Noodles' brother - you are getting closer! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Too bad Winston was not a female. I shall keep trying. This is a wonderful litter though, so I cannot complain.

      Delete