Thursday, May 15, 2014

The pups have had a stimulating week.

We have had some decent weather, so the pups have been enjoying the outside area quite a bit.  They love the toys and play items in the pen and think the clubhouse is the best 'tent' to take afternoon naps.

Sometimes they play 'tug o' war' with a toy and other times, they are fortunate enough to have a toy all to themselves.  In any event, the outside pen has been a positive experience - the sunshine and fresh air are just wonderful bonuses.


Also, this week, we had our first carriage walk on the road and the pups did very, very well. Neon Boy and Purple Girl were a bit intimidated initially, but on the way back began to enjoy looking out the windows and not minding the cars and motorcycles going by.  We will have more walks as the weather allows.  It is great exercise for me and the pups are exposed to sounds and sights not typically heard in the puppy room.

The addition of a small tunnel in their puppy room was a real treat to watch. The name of the game was 'over, under, through, roll, chew, pull and jump on'.  They did it all with relish.  :+)






Since the pups are now all eating 'real' food, Tillie can go back home to her guardians who have been wonderful throughout this entire event. Every week they would come to spend time with their sweet girl and all her pups.  Guardians who are able to visit their girl often ensure themselves that their pet is both comfortable and lovingly cared for. I encourage frequent visits.

In preparation for Tillie's 'going home party', I gave her a bath, clip and groom so that she would be all gussied up for her owners. I don't know who was happier - Tillie or her guardians!  :+)

I love you dad - any snacks in your pocket?

Mom! Smooch, smooch.  :+)

Okay guys - last snack!

I will come to play again soon, kiddos!




2 comments:

  1. This has to be one of the sweetest sets of photos I've seen on your blog, and that's saying something! The two photo's of Tillie embracing her people are priceless. And the "last snack" shot is too precious! What a good mama she is :-) Plus, the little white slippers on the pups is just slaying me. Ready? Cause here comes the refrain: what a gorgeous litter of puppies! Jeez, I hope you never get tired of hearing that, Joyce, because I think I'll never tire of saying it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Kelly! I love hearing it so 'keep it coming'!! These pups are so adorable and really are enjoying all I can provide for them. :+)

    ReplyDelete