Friday, May 9, 2014

I can't believe that in 5 weeks, you will have your pups.

Isn't it amazing how quickly time is going by?  Today, as I was taking their 5 wk pics and weighing them, I realized we are halfway through their stay with me. In about a week or so, Tillie will be going back to her guardians and these pups will be outdoors exploring the outside pens and becoming rambunctious.  Baby teeth will be fully in place and yelps will be heard as they learn bite inhibition.

As you have seen, I change up their puppy pen indoors almost daily. I switch potty boxes, sleeping quarters, toys, noises, textures as well as bowls. Bombarding them with new experiences enhances their ability to 'handle' new situations.

Yesterday, my neighbors grandchildren came over to entertain the pups for a little while.  Two very sweet girls that love animals. I was grateful for their visit as another visitor had to cancel due to sickness. The more visitors, the better!  :+)

Okay, so where are Orange Boys eyes?  6 1/4 lbs.

Big beautiful expressive eyes on Purple Girl.  5 1/2 lbs.

'Here's looking at you, babe'!  Neon Boy weighs 4 adorable lbs.

Small but mighty, Teal Girl weighs 4 1/4 lbs.

2 comments:

  1. Gosh Neon boy is so suave! I adore all the little peach's weekly photo poses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, he is quite the 'man about town'. :+)

    ReplyDelete