Thursday, September 13, 2018

Christie Brinkley - has been PLACED!

Well, the whole litter is ten weeks today but I only had to take pictures of one pup that is still available for a home.

Brinkley is an awesome puppy and I hope will be placed soon; but waiting for a wonderful home is more important than 'any' home.  It always seems to work out and I expect it will this time as well.

Brinkley has a compliant nature like her mom, Daisy.

Very willing to be put almost anywhere and not be frightened.

Here she is sitting atop of a fake rock 3 feet up and staying as I snap a pic.



Brinkley has a gorgeous fleece, soft coat and a gentle nature.  I love that she also inherited her mom's 'prancing' walk.  Her new guardians have sweet memories of their other dog who had a similar sound to Bella Rue, so we decided on Christie Brinkley - the very lovely model with flowing blond hair for so many years.  Brinkley will be her 'call name' and I know she will be a 'model' pup.  :+)

1 comment: